Friday 8 October 2010

First Impressions

Well, first things first, I missed a week and a half of being a fresher. Being in Cuba does have it's disadvantages. Fortunately I think I've managed to catch up quite well and have begun to make a few friends : ).
The work does seem to be piling up already! We have quite a few chunks of reading to get through so I suppose I should start trying to get through it all before it becomes much more daunting.



Coursework...yay! This is another joy that I really do have to get my head around after spending the past couple of years at work full time.
Looking forward to getting started on the work though as I know it will all be worth it eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Love the title!
    Just a check emailto see if you have set up the comments feature to alert you by email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is the only blog so far to have no typos - well done. Looking forward to seeing the next two postings on perception (check lecture notes for required content)

    ReplyDelete